Alternative program teacher
Â£ 22 to Â£ 28 per hour
Morgan Hunt is currently seeking an Alternative Program Teacher for FE College in West Yorkshire for 3 days a week in January for the remainder of the academic year.
This role will be on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and will deliver the Level 1 progression qualification.
Responsibilities of an alternative program teacher:
* By working in the Alternative Services Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and you will be expected to meet the College’s work standards.
* Provide additional didactic and pastoral support to College students as needed
* Issue a level 1 progression qualification in an FE college
* Someone who has strong classroom management skills and a very good pastoral side would be an ideal candidate for this role
Requirements of an alternative program teacher:
* A teaching qualification recognized in the UK, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of childbirth in an alternate arrangement such as a PRU or prison would be a plus.
* Pastoral training is desirable
* A current DBS or one on the update service
To find out more about this position in West Yorkshire, please apply today or contact us as soon as possible so you don’t miss a thing
Morgan Hunt is a multiple award-winning recruiting company for interim, contract and temporary recruiting and acts as an employment agency with regards to temporary job postings. Morgan Hunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer, suitability for employment is assessed on merit based on his skills, qualifications and ability to perform relevant tasks required in a particular role.