UPSC Recruitment 2022: Checkpoint, Salary Scale, Qualifications and Experience
UPSC Recruitment 2022: UPSC is inviting applications for the position of Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) in the Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration. The position is permanent, classified in the general central services, non-departmental group “A”, published in the Official Gazette. The duties of the Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) will be teaching undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate students, training of interns, paramedics and research work.
The probationary period is one year for direct recruits. The head office is in Chandigarh. The maximum age of candidates must not exceed 50 years old as on the normal closing date. Candidates recruited for the position will be covered by the new contributory pension scheme and selected candidates are required to join immediately. There is only one position available.
Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Pay scale for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Level 11 of the central salary scales
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- A basic college or equivalent qualification is included in one of the schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state medical register or an Indian medical register.
- MS (Orthopaedics) from a recognized university/institution or equivalent.
Experience for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Three years of teaching experience in the relevant specialty after acquiring a postgraduate degree as a Lecturer/Registrar/Senior Resident/Demonstrator/Tutor at a recognized medical school/teaching institution.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position by completing the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on the UPSC website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in all their details in the online recruitment application.
- Submission of incorrect information may result in rejection through computerized screening
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.