Morgan Hunt is excited to work with colleges in London who are currently recruiting construction lecturers.
Colleges are looking to hire lecturers or even assessors in a number of different trades. If you are open to permanent or temporary work, contact us!
The successful candidate for a construction lecturer position will be entitled to
* Generous right to annual leave
* Teachers’ pension plan
* Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentoring and coaching
Speaker requirements in construction:
* Good level of formal education with general qualification passes
* Industrial experience
* Recent teaching / assessment / technician experience is welcome
* Teaching degree or willing to work for a
* The ability to liaise with staff and individuals at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you want to work in London as a construction lecturer and want a career in education and training, apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multiple award-winning recruiting company for interim, contract and temporary recruiting and acts as an employment agency with regards to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Suitability for employment is assessed on merit against the skills, qualifications and ability of the individual to perform the relevant tasks required in a particular role.