Hey, Concorde! Catch up with each other to start this day on an informed note. Here’s everything you need to know about Concord today.
Are you a local business owner or marketer at Concord? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Partly cloudy all day. High: 74 Low: 56.
Here are today’s top stories at Concord:
- Concord General Services: “JOB OFFER: TAX TECHNICIAN III We are recruiting a full time Tax Technician III in our administration division! The work includes customer service, administrative tasks, payroll, accounting processing and other financial transactions … “(Facebook)
- Future in sight: “It was a fantastic week for our eight Silver Retreat attendees who immersed themselves in this one-of-a-kind training program. Today a graduation ceremony was held to celebrate all the new skills learned, achievements and …. ” (Facebook)
- New Hampshire Dental Society: “The NHDS had landed at UNE! We are attending the university’s annual career and networking fair, reminding dental and dental hygiene students of the many opportunities to join the New Hampshire dental family.” (Facebook)
- New Hampshire Audubon: “Leaders needed for the outdoor enchanted forest, October 22 and 23 (Facebook)
- NHTI paramedical emergency medicine: “#PEMfier from another alumnus (2011) and faculty member! 🚒🚑🚨” (Facebook)
- Concorde in town: “Our last stop on the Upstairs Downtown Tour with Club Soda Band! This stop is sponsored by the Concord Parks and Rec Department Upstairs Downtown Theater Tour is sponsored by: Merrimack County Savings Bank (The Merrimack)” (Facebook)
- Grand Concord Chamber of Commerce: “A little rain won’t stop the Capital Arts Fest! Stay warm in the tent at Kimball Jenkins’ beautiful historic estate for a screening of Moonrise Kingdom!” (Facebook)
- New futures contracts: Affordable, quality child care helps parents work and children learn – we can do it! Investing in child care as a public good is something we can do all support! MomsRising.orgMomsRising – New Hampshire “(Facebook)
- NAMI New Hampshire: To connect with free mental health resources and support in Granite State, contact the NAMI NH Information and Resource Line at 1-800-242-6264 (press 4) or [email protected] ” (Facebook)
- Concord Parks and Recreation Department: “Registration deadline September 27!” (Facebook)
- Future in sight: “Want to join our dynamic team of business professionals at Future In Sight? If you are interested in accounting or business operations and enjoy preparing and maintaining financial records, or supporting operational functions such as ahem …” (Facebook)
- NAMI New Hampshire: “Preventing Suicide in the Onset of Psychosis: Recognizing the Signs and Providing Support Tuesday, October 7, 12:00 PM Sign up for the Zoom link: tinyurl.com/1007Webinar” (Facebook)
- Concord, NH community players: “This weekend is your last chance to experience WHITE LABBIT, RED LABBIT at Hatbox Theater. This remarkable, stimulating and entertaining play by Nassim Soleiman features an actor, who can only perform the show once in his li. .” (Facebook )
- NOFA-NH: “Join NH Farm to School and other NH Farm to School network partners to chat about exciting updates and upcoming events, including the Local Food Reimbursement Bill for Local Schools, NH’s Great Apple Crunch and more. Nikki Kolb, NOFA … “(Facebook)
- City of Concord, New Hampshire: “Check out our next episode of our Talk Concord podcast on ongoing projects at #ConcordNH!” (Facebook)
- City of Concord, New Hampshire: “Check out this week’s City Manager newsletter for more information on what’s happening at #ConcordNH: https://mailchi.mp/4a3578287442/city-managers-newsletter-september-24-6298910.” (Facebook)
- The Water Project: “Click to read more about the water scarcity. Follow the link below to see how we are working to address this issue and how you can help 💧 thewaterproject.org/water-scarcity” (Facebook)
- Concord Public Library: “Check out some of the latest Fantasy titles available at CPL! #Bitesizedbookclub #whatsnewatthelibrary #newbooks #shelfie #librariesofinstagram #bookstagram #CPL #concordpubliclibrary #concordNH #newhampshire” (Instagram)
- Audubon from New Hampshire: “Did you redecorate a room in your house into a work-from-home office during COVID? Or maybe you have an empty wall to fill in? Check out our featured artwork in our online auction (https://www.32auctions.com / NHAudubon2021) – a Georges … “(Facebook)
- City of Concord, New Hampshire: “FALL SEASON OF THE WALKER LECTURE SERIES Since 1896, the Walker Lectures Series has brought inspiring speakers and musicians to Concord. COVID has forced the switch from live performances to virtual performances, but now the series is back in the Concord Ci … ”(Facebook)
- LCHIP, Community Land and Heritage Investment Program: “Job alert for conservation! Five Rivers Conservation Trust is seeking a full-time Development and Communications Coordinator for their growing non-profit land trust. Concord-based Five Rivers is dedicated to the conservation of open spaces … “(Facebook)
- City of Concord, New Hampshire: Birchdale Road Bridge Replacement Project The new concrete abutment on the Bow side of Bella Brook is complete. Next week, the contractor will begin driving the foundation piles and constructing the forms to begin construction of the … ” (Facebook)
- City of Concord, New Hampshire: “THE CAPITAL ARTS FEST IS THIS WEEKEND! VISIT THE NH STATE HOUSE: The Grand Concord Chamber of Commerce will welcome the public to the New Hampshire State House on Saturday, September 25 for free guided tours. All tours will leave … »(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to start this Saturday! See you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing some of your friends and neighbors for the ride. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Tony schinella
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Concord Daily? Write to me at [email protected]