– Provide support to first and second level end users on site.
– Provide basic system administration functions.
– Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the equipment below:
o Desktop computers
o VOIP material
– Networking equipment (wired and wireless).
– Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults, as recorded in the companies support system, forwarding them to the IT manager if necessary, quickly and efficiently.
Experience and diplomas:
– Proficiency in Windows Desktop operating systems (Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10).
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications [Phone Number Removed];).
– Proficiency in Office 365 applications and administration.
– Basic experience with server operating systems (SBS[Phone Number Removed];R[Phone Number Removed];R2 / 2016).
– Basic knowledge of TCP / IP networks essential:
– Experience with network hardware, UTM hardware and proxy servers, an asset:
o UTM firewall (Dell SonicWall, Fortinet)
o UbiQuiti business equipment
– Experience with various essential Internet connectivity media:
3G / LTE
– Experience with corporate antivirus packages essential:
o ESET Endpoint Protection
– Experience with virtual environments essential:
– Advantageous technical experience with Syspro.
– Minimum of 2 years in a system administrator role.
– Driving license and own means of transport essential.