Job profile Learning – Coaches and Evaluators
Type of Contract Freelance
Objective of the position
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting an independent tutor specializing in Compliance / Risk in financial services as part of the Compliance / Risk Officer Level 3 program.
We are looking for highly motivated tutors with significant industry experience and experience to add value to the learning journey.
The tutor’s role is to ensure that the students of the learning school have an exceptional experience. Tutors should ensure that learners are stretched and challenged by developing their knowledge, skills and / or behaviors from the standard of learning during the sessions. This is achieved through the delivery of materials according to the BPP teaching quality standards.
- Plan lessons effectively and think through how key quality themes will be integrated while ensuring a directed / engaging session.
- Encourage a reverse learning approach and expand knowledge as learners progress through their learning program.
- Communicate with relevant BPP teams to ensure all student support requests are addressed and design feedback captured.
- Ensure high quality and consistent teaching through the provision of detailed course summaries and support from the teaching team.
- Regularly review your live teaching feedback from learners and the teaching team and think about how you can continue to grow.
- Make sure the CPD is kept up to date and that you know BPP’s quality requirements.
- Be willing to participate in Ofsted inspections (sessions may be subject to observation).
Please note that the successful candidate will have to undergo an enhanced DBS screening
department Professional apprenticeships – School of apprenticeship
Vacancy place United Kingdom, Home, Home
- A teaching diploma
- Significant experience as a compliance / risk practitioner in the financial services industry
- Professional qualifications / membership relevant to support industry and industry knowledge i.e. ICA / CISI / IRM are ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Ability to use the latest classroom technologies (such as Adobe Connect, Padlet, Kahoot, etc.) for face-to-face and online lessons
- Some experience (particularly online) teaching at a professional level the delivery of seminars in a business context, relevant to industry is desirable
- Experience teaching various cohorts of students is also desirable
The role of an independent tutor from the learning school will develop your skills as a professional educator. Tailored training is offered in areas such as classroom techniques, scoring assessments, face-to-face or online instruction using BPP systems and processes as agreed from time to time.
Contract hours 0.00
AND P 0.00