Today is the last day to apply online for the pharmacist position advertised by the Maharashtra Civil Service Commission (MPSC). Interested candidates can apply for vacancies in the official website mpsconline.gov.in.
The MPSC recruitment campaign is underway for 10 pharmacist positions in the Maharashtra Medical Education and Research Department, Group B under Advt. No. 266/2021.
Age: 18-38 years old on April 1, 2022.
Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science (Tech.) Degree with Pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals. Have adequate knowledge of establishing and maintaining records and bookkeeping.
Professional experience: Have at least one year’s experience in the maintenance and supervision of medical stores or teaching experience in pharmacy as a demonstrator or in a similar or higher position in university hospitals or medical schools, acquired after the acquisition of qualifications.
MPSC will shortlist candidates for personal interviews. If the number of applications is too high, the Commission may carry out a selection test.
Steps to apply for the recruitment of MPSC 2021 pharmacists:
- Official visit website mpsconline.gov.in
- Go to “User registration” and create a profile
- Log in with your credentials and apply for the desired position
- Fill out the application form, upload the documents, pay the fees
- Submit the form and download a copy
- Take a printout for future reference.