Tata Communications invites you to apply online for the position of Director (Legal) in its offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Job name: Manager (legal)
Objective of the position
• Work on current commercial and real estate procurement issues; and company secretary
• Support sales teams and users in the review, drafting and negotiation of legal documentation.
• Support the creation of legal documentation for Tata Communications digital sales initiatives; and Perform related tasks.
Competence and ability
• Prior legal experience in private practice or in business.
• Strong skills in time management, prioritization and organization.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent research and analysis skills on legal proposals.
• Proficiency in the MS Office product suite.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple transactions and people while demonstrating good judgment, initiative, discretion and a proactive approach to work.
• Ability to work and meet demanding deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team, in a culturally diverse, changing and stimulating environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and / or sensitive business information and to manage work with the utmost integrity
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide day-to-day legal support on routine matters within Tata Communications’ global commercial legal, purchasing legal and real estate legal teams.
• Work closely and effectively with sales teams and other user functions to provide them with legal support and help them finalize routine legal documents such as non-disclosure / confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, novation agreements, extensions and renewals, name change, reorganization / restructuring documents, contract amendments, etc. with third parties.
• Work with the legal operations team to manage legal models.
• Support the creation of legal documentation for Tata Communications digital sales initiatives.
• Drafting of special conditions for customer purchase orders, purchase orders, etc.
• Support the India Real Estate (RE) legal team in the lifecycle management of RE contracts.
• Review tender documents and tenders and provide support to commercial / procurement legal teams.
• Coordinate with legal consultants / lawyers / outside law firms on various legal issues.
• Support general corporate and administrative activities within the team.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
How to register?
• To apply online, click here
To access the official notification, click here